Search Resources Individually
- Academic Search Premier -Provides full text for nearly 4,600 publications, including nearly 3,500 (scholarly) peer-reviewed journals.
- American Journal of Recreation Therapy - Sounding board for academics and practitioners using recreational interventions to improve functioning of individuals with illness or disabling condition
- CQ Researcher - 1991-present. CQ Researcher reports on a current social issue each week. Reports provide: background information, important points to consider, charts & graphs, a source list for further reading. Frequently covered topics include public policy, public opinion, economics, education, environment, government & law.
- Culture Grams Online - Extensive cultural reports for 190+ countries, states and provinces
- Digital Dissertations (ProQuest) - With more than 1.6 million entries, the Dissertation Abstracts database is the single, authoritative source for information about doctoral dissertations and master's theses.
- EBSCO Databases (all) - Search all EBSCO databases simultaneously.
- Eric (EBSCO) - ERIC indexes education journals, the majority of which are peer-reviewed.
- FirstGov - FirstGov is designed to provide a centralized place to find information from local, state, and U.S. Government Agency web sites by indexing web-accessible government information and linking searchers to the agencies containing information on the topic being searched.
- Google Scholar - Indexes many scholarly journals. BYUI Provided links to articles we own
- JSTOR - Back issues of nearly 800 scholarly, peer-reviewed journals. Coverage is from the first issue to 3-5 years prior to the current year.
- Leisure and Tourism (CABI) - Covers all aspects of leisure, hospitality, recreation, sport, tourism and the cultural industries.
- Medical Databases - Health Source: Consumer; Clinical Ref; Health Source: Nursing/Acad; Stedman's Med Dict; Biomed Ref; Medline; CANCERLIT; MedicLatina; Clinical Pharmacol; Alt HealthWatch
- Physical Education Index - Covers curriculum, sports medicine, dance, sport law, etc.
- Proquest (UMI) - Index to 4,000+ periodicals, many full-text. This link searches multiple databases, including Research Library, ABI/Inform, Dissertations & Theses, & ProQuest Newspapers.
- Science Direct (Science Direct) - Over 620 full-text research journals from Elsevier. The years for which full-text is available will vary for each journal.
- Web of Science (ISI) - The ISI Web of Science is a very selective index to literature in Science, Social Science and Art & Humanities. It also shows the number of times articles have been cited by other researchers.